Senior Executive Assistant
- Job Title
- Senior Executive Assistant
- Job ID
- Graz, AUSTRIA, Styria
- Other Location
- Munich, Germany
Our client, who is a leader in semiconductors and high performance sensors is in search of a:
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Support selected members of the division Management Team and other division team members
- Part of MSO team (Management Support Office)
- Preparation and organization of internal/external meetings, agenda and travel for division Management Team
- Preparation and organization of internal/external meetings (customers, audit, management).
- Work as one team/cooperate with the division Assistant Team of Heads of Strategy/M&A and HR in supporting the company in Graz with administrative tasks, including SAP PO generation process, expense claiming, etc.
- Work as one team with the company's worldwide executive assistants and the company Netherland's assistant team, create flexibility amongst each other independent of location: drive, align, harmonize and execute the company's way of working (management support office).
- Contribution to highly engaging and energizing atmosphere /working climate in the company, in accordance with the company values.
Qualification / Skills:
- 5+ years professional experience as Senior assistant in an international environment
- Pro-active attitude, takes initiative, ability to work independently, structured
- Supportive, constructive and friendly attitude
- Flexible, team oriented, as exception willing to be available and accessible outside office hours when needed
- Strong administrative and time management skills
- Advanced professional skills in MS Office
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English, culturally sensitive
- Ability to sustain a professional conduct and performance under pressure
- Ability to work on multiple task with challenging timelines.
- Required Skills
5+ yrs in the role of senior administrative assistant or similar
- Optional Skills
Option 1: Create a New Profile