BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
File Room Support
- Job Title
- File Room Support
- Requirement ID
- McLean, VA 22102
- Other Location
The candidate will provide general administrative support to include, but not limited to organizing and maintaining an Official Personnel File system according to Customer guidelines and government initiatives.
- Create and maintain Official Personnel Files (OPFs) for all staff, detailees, and assignees.
- Adhere to quality control processes that prevent loss of OPFs and maintenance of OPFs per OPM standards.
- Maintain files for other Federal Government employees or persons assigned through detail or intergovernmental personnel agreements.
- Responsible for requesting SF75 (Request for Preliminary Employment Data) forms for individuals transferring staff employees from external Government Agencies.
- Assist in completing Employment Verification Requests for staff employees.
- Process personnel actions in the system of record and other databases.
- Other file room and digital records support functions, as tasked.
- Required Skills
• 3+ years’ experience in establishing and maintaining Federal Government official file systems.
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• Associate’s degree or higher in a related field.
• Proficient with the Federal Code of Regulations for official personnel file management, administration and related information management practices.