BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Service Desk Specialist
- Job Title
- Service Desk Specialist
- Requirement ID
- Washington, DC 20520
- Other Location
The Service Desk Specialist will provide the first contact and incident resolution to customers with hardware, software, and application problems. Includes both customer telephone support as well as electronically submitted requests.
- Provide polite and friendly customer service
- Attempt to resolve as many incidents during the first contact, or at Tier I. Efficiently escalates incidents to higher Tier II or Tier III when required
- Document incident status and solutions in incident database tools.
- Possess current working knowledge of computers, printers, laptops, and common windows applications
- Work through various types Tier II issues with telephone assist
- Provide answers to Frequently Asked Questions or solutions to common problems as part of a customer self help capability
- Required Skills
• Minimum Associate’s Degree and 6+ years of experience.
• Office 2010/2016 experience
• Proficient with SolarWinds HelpDesk
• DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• Experience with Purifile
• HDI certification