BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Hardware Support/Maintenance Technician - Mid.
- Job Title
- Hardware Support/Maintenance Technician - Mid.
- Requirement ID
- Washington, DC 20520
- Other Location
The Hardware Support Technician will conduct hardware maintenance and minor installations on equipment listed in the specified task order and understands the inter-operational relationships of all components to the extent required to perform maintenance services.
- Undertake minor system tasks (e.g., loading software, rebooting systems) in support of hardware maintenance and operations functions
- Install and incorporate new releases, updates, or other changes to COTS hardware and software (diagnostics failures or potential failure predictions)
- Operate and apply automated hardware management and diagnostics systems (to include remote management and diagnostics) and interprets findings to maintain, repair, or upgrade hardware
- Plan, execute, and provide recommendations for preventative maintenance as approved by government personnel
- Provide recommendations on spares, spares program, planning, and tracking operational spares and bench stock
- Provide technical assistance to responding field service personnel
- Required Skills
• Minimum related Associates Degree and 6+ years of experience.
• Experience with common PC desktop components and peripherals as well as VOIP devices, printers, monitors, KVM switches
• DoDD 8570 IAT II
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• HP printer and plotter experience