BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
CM Specialist - Mid
- Job Title
- CM Specialist - Mid
- Requirement ID
- Washington, DC 20520
- Other Location
The CM Specialist will be responsible for configuration management (CM) of developmental and operational systems.
- Identify configuration items, implement change control, configuration status accounting, and configuration audits
- Work on teams to create and maintain software, hardware, and documentation configuration baselines (development, test, production, etc.)
- Develop or modify CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the developmental or operational system
- Implement CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life
- Regulate the change process so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into product documents and related software, licenses, media, and other IT assets
- Ensure that all changes to the baselines go through appropriate change boards
- Track all problems and changes in product documents/software and reports changes, controls standard operating procedures and current configurations
- Use or recommend automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures
- Maintain the CM environment for hardware and software product build, staging, testing and integration.
- Apply concepts and define and implement hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures, such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrate those scripts with the hardware and software build process.
- Develop hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures and ensure that they are followed on hardware and software development projects.
- Serve as an advisor to (or non-voting member of) Government change control boards (CCB).
- Required Skills
• Minimum related Associates Degree and 6+ years of experience.
• Experience with SharePoint
• DoDD 8570 IAT II
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.