Our team is growing. You will, too.
Data Acquisition Specialist
- Job Title
- Data Acquisition Specialist
- Job ID
- Kansas City, MO
- Other Location
DATA ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
AutoAlert is the automotive industry's leading data-mining and lead generation platform helping dealerships identify high-quality leads, increase volume of retail trade-ins, and improve customer retention. Founded in 2002, AutoAlert has provided the automotive industry with innovative software, direct marketing and training solutions currently implemented in over 2,300 dealerships.
DATA ACQUISITION SPECIALIST (Kansas City, MO)
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
The Data Acquisition Specialist will use a balance of technology and business skills, while working closely with IT colleagues to deliver outstanding implementations of technology, specifically in the area of data retrieval, product configuration, data analysis and application support. The Data Acquisition Specialist will work with IT analysts, vendors, business partners and client resources to implement complex software solutions in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Champions business change and improvement
- Establish and sustain strong on-going relationships with IT, Clients and business partners.
- Provide clean and consistent communication to team members and stakeholders to set expectations, follow up on assignments, and resolve implementation issues
- Manage a high degree of change in a fast paced, complex and demanding environment
- Creates and follows up on tasks with internal teams, vendors and clients
- Manage the process of loading data provided by third party vendors and customers into our production database
- Monitors the status of new customer implementations to identify bottlenecks in a process
- Analyze supplied data files and identify, resolve and communicate deficiencies with vendors and customers
- Update internal tracking system, CRM, and vendor portals
- Develop and implement new procedures to automate processes and increase efficiencies
- Leadership qualities, including meeting facilitation, communication, time management, organizational skills and ability to influence others
- Ability to work with both technical and non-technical users on complex problems
- Experience with analyzing complex issues and delivering appropriate solutions
- General understanding of information systems and network infrastructure
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Excel
- General knowledge and experience with FTP
- Independent critical thinking
Minimal Qualifications Education and/or Experience
- Undergraduate degree either B.S or B.A. preferred.
- Dealership experience and/or automotive finance background a plus
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills, including ability to tailor communication to audience to achieve desired results
- Business political maturity
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan
Please note this job description is not designed to cover all duties and responsibilities of the employee to effectively do their job. Eligibility requirements apply to all benefit plans. AutoAlert reserves the right to alter all benefit offerings at will. AutoAlert is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.