- Job Title
- Application Developer
- Job ID
- NEWARK, DE 19713-1148
- Other Location
For 25+ years, our client has been providing accurate and reliable contract microbiology services for pharmaceutical, agri-bio, nutraceutical, personal care, and research industries. They are a veteran-owned small business providing fast, affordable, and complete answers using cutting-edge technologies and GMP practices.
Are you looking for a development position where you can be involved in state-of-the-art projects? Do you want to work for a small business where your insights have immediate effects on the results? Do you work well with engineers from a variety of disciplines? Are you a self-starter interested in making real-world products that affect people’s lives? If so, may have just the opportunity for you!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing new LIMS capabilities to support full time laboratory.
- Maintaining and enhancing internal laboratory software tools.
- Developing customer portal for access to sample information.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science; Master’s degree is preferred
- 2+ years in industry is preferred
- Desktop development experience in C#, .Net and SQL Server Database
- Experience in Database programming is required
- Knowledge on how to design, develop and test database application using modern software development tools, with SQL Server, C# and .Net is strongly preferred
- Object-oriented design and programming knowledge
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including medical, dental, and 401K.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.