Our team is growing. You will, too.
- Job Title
- Account Manager
- Job ID
- Kansas City, MO
- Other Location
AutoAlert is the automotive industry's leading data-mining and lead generation platform helping dealerships identify high-quality leads, increase volume of retail trade-ins, and improve customer retention. Founded in 2002, AutoAlert has provided the automotive industry with innovative software, direct marketing and training solutions currently implemented in over 3,500 dealerships.
Job Summary and Responsibilities
The Account Manager position is responsible for account management with existing AutoAlert clients. Account Managers are the responsible for the Health, Retention and Growth of their assigned books of business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As an Account Manager, your primary goals are customer retention and sales growth. Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Engage in client meetings providing product recommendations, proactively developing dealer skills while coaching best practices and managing internal relationships
- Identify and close new sales opportunities
- Build and maintain a sales opportunity pipeline
- Respond expeditiously to specific dealer concerns/requests by identifying and engaging the appropriate AutoAlert resource to provide a solution
- Enhance client knowledge and best practice usage of the AutoAlert platform
- Identify, nurture and create advocates for AutoAlert
- Build relationships with priority level contacts at each assigned account
- Report ROI and opportunities for growth to the DP and GM
- Demonstrate consistent knowledge of the AutoAlert platform, be a subject matter expert
- Defend revenue through campaign customization
- Report to your manager regularly, to discuss your presentation of ideas, initiatives and status reports for achieving established goals and objectives
- Attend tradeshows, employee training initiatives, clients and other Company events throughout the year as required
- Problem Solving – Using independent judgement and discretion, identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
- Strong persuasive speaking skills, comfortable with public speaking and sales demonstrations
- Must have excellent customer facing soft skills to interact with both internal and external customers
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully and develops alternative solutions
- Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition
- This position receives guidance and direction but works with minimal supervision seeking final approval
Minimum Qualifications Education And/or Experience
- A minimum of 3 years of high-level automotive experience is preferred
- Position requires sufficient product knowledge and industry knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Customer support experience.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan
Eligibility requirements apply to all plans. AutoAlert, Inc. reserves the right to alter all benefit offerings at will. To protect our Dealer-Client relationships, we will require written consent from a GM or higher to move to the interview process.
AutoAlert, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.