Our team is growing. You will, too.
Client Care Advisor
- Job Title
- Client Care Advisor
- Job ID
- Kansas City, MO
- Other Location
Client Care Advisor
Director of Client Care
The client Care Advisor is responsible for servicing our AutoAlert customers through incoming calls, emails, and chats. They are expected to deliver one-call resolution while guiding our customers to additional training and instructional material to support current steps or next steps in their understanding of our suite of products. The Client Care Advisor is expected to be the subject matter expert in all functionality of our products. As subject matter experts, they will support both internal and external customers. This individual should have excellent communication and listening skills, possess strong problem-solving skills, and demonstrate the desire to provide a positive customer experience.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Handle inbound customer inquiries from numerous sources, including phone, email and chat. Calls should be answered within 3 rings, chats within 10 seconds and shall adhere to Client Care standards
- Diagnose initial inbound tickets within 2 hours of submission
- Create comprehensive Salesforce tickets detailing inbound communication received
- Close tickets via One Call Resolution or escalate customer experiences according to Client Care standards and documentation
- Provide necessary supporting documentation to appropriate team members for any escalated issues and maintain open lines of communication throughout
- Maintain clear and consistent communication with customers while troubleshooting issues up to and including point of satisfactory resolution
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong Business Acumen
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Ethical Practice
- Relationship Management
- Detail oriented
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, photocopiers and smartphones
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary. In addition, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Required Education and/or Experience
- Previous experience in service-oriented industry
- Automotive experience preferred
- Presentation or training experience a plus
- Competency with computer applications and programs
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan
Eligibility requirements apply to all plans. AutoAlert, Inc. reserves the right to alter all benefit offerings at will. To protect our Dealer-Client relationships, we will require written consent from a GM or higher to move to the interview process.
AutoAlert, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.