Our team is growing. You will, too.
- Job Title
- Implementation Manager
- Job ID
- Kansas City, MO
- Other Location
Implementation Project Manager (Kansas City, MO)
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
The Implementation Project Manager is responsible for the first phase of the customer purchased software product installation, on-time completion, and internal/external customer communications throughout their assigned project timeline.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- The Implementation Project Manager will manage multiple projects through the project timelines while documenting account activity in Salesforce CRM
- Performs data entry to assist in system configurations
- Communicates to client to prepare expectations for deployment success
- Completes Quality Testing on client’s site to ensure strong opportunity base
- Develops and maintains strong technical expertise in AutoAlert products and those devices and platforms upon which the products function
- Works in team environment and cross functionally with other teams
- Provides updates as needed to ensure overall project timely completion
- Identifies target deployment date through dialog with Field Training and client
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- Actively seeks information to improve implementation process
- Scheduling logistics for client trainings; including time, agenda review, travel, flights, and hotel for trainers.
- Identifying additional trainings based on need and availability
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with diverse staff, colleagues and clients
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems/issues, gather data and information, evaluate and recommend alternative solutions
- Demonstrated skill in accurate record keeping with strict attention to detail, organize and maintain efficient files and records
- Ability to use discretion, exercise good judgment and resourcefulness, tact, diplomacy and maintain strict confidentiality
- Demonstrated skill in expressing ideas clearly and effectively
- Moderate to Advanced skill and proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, or other software applications to retrieve data, create spreadsheets, prepare presentations, and create reports.
- Clear and effective verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated effective written communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects to independently meet deadlines and complete tasks in an accurate manner
- Strong Phone Skills
- Sharp analytic skills
- Detail oriented, with exceptional follow-through skills.
- Technical background preferred
- Ability to function independently (in a multi-task and fast-paced environment) as well as part of a team.
Minimal Qualifications Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent, with 4+ years of experience, or Bachelor’s Degree with 0-2+ years’ experience.
- Automotive experience preferred.
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 50 lbs. to support training simulations.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan
Eligibility requirements apply to all plans. AutoAlert, Inc. reserves the right to alter all benefit offerings at will. To protect our Dealer-Client relationships, we will require written consent from a GM or higher to move to the interview process.
AutoAlert, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.