BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Service Delivery Manager
- Job Title
- Service Delivery Manager
- Requirement ID
- Arnold, MO 63118
- Other Location
The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) position is responsible for managing and maintaining high availability and uptime in addition to requirements capture activities for a Federal agency's IT systems and services. Service Delivery Managers are essentially project managers and are assigned approximately 30 activities/projects with full responsibility for ensuring their projects are running satisfactorily. The candidate will interface with all the engineering and operations service lanes and task multiple groups/people daily.
- Ensure the effective and efficient use of IT, enabling an activity to achieve its goals.
- Coordinate/communicate daily with their assigned activities to ensure the effective evaluation, selection, prioritization, and funding of key IT components in order to provide excellent service delivery.
- Provide capacity reports to each Program of Record (PoR) which provides a full understanding of the customer’s IT footprint and the amount of resources that they consume.
- Leverage Tableau visualizations and SharePoint to keep information organized in the form of an Activity Wiki Page which allows anyone the opportunity to fully understand the makeup of each supported activity.
- Engage their supported activities on a monthly basis by using customer satisfaction surveys which ask a series of questions that focus on a myriad of IT support focused questions.
- Evaluate customer provided responses and assess where improvements/enhancements can be implemented to ensure that the customer’s mission is supported and services are aligned with the Catalog of Services (CoS).
- Facilitate numerous technical exchange meetings (TEM’s) in support of the customer.
- Includes: incident resolution, root cause analysis, requirements gathering, verification & validation of resources and coordination of upcoming routine maintenance and authorized outages.
- Required Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
• 8-10+ years of related experience, including supervisory experience.
• Must demonstrate familiarity (technical and performance requirements) with existing customer IT systems and segments
• Experience with verification and validation activities and DR resolution
• Proficient with the "why" behind the customer needs and can clearly articulate it to others
• Highly organized with the ability to strategically think about operational needs and opportunities, while always taking a customer and partner-centric approach
• Ability to inspire and work collaboratively with individuals of highly diverse cultures in a global and virtual environment and effectively communicate technical issues in a non-technical manner
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills involving large, complex systems
• Possess strong analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Skilled in working with Federal customers in highly classified areas
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• ITIL Foundation preferred.
• SharePoint Design
• Microsoft Office Products (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Word)
• Remedy (Service Request and Analytics modules)
• Project Management experience
• Requirements Management experience