A LEADING PROVIDER OF
TECHNICAL WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
SBA 8(a) | Woman-owned Small Business
Manager, Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O/AX
- Job Title
- Manager, Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O/AX
- Job ID
- New York, NY
- Other Location
- Considering all U.S. Locations
Want to work for a Top Tier Advisory firm with some of the nation’s largest, most high profile organizations? Would a chance to build a solid career in a firm that offers strong growth trajectory, individual development and an inclusive environment excite you?
We have an immediate need for a Manager in Enterprise Solutions for our Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX Management Consulting practice. Looking for finance, supply chain, and manufacturing consultants.
• Participate in Microsoft Dynamics D365 Finance & Operations projects involving strategy, implementation support, and optimization related to Information Technology (IT) operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the Microsoft Dynamics D365 applications
• Review and map Microsoft Dynamics business processes, communicate effectively with technical team to speak on system/environment architecture, development, integrations, and overall client requirements
• Execute the day-to-day activities of Microsoft Dynamics D365 advisory engagements for a variety of clients including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
• Review business processes and advise clients on system services available within the Microsoft Dynamics D365 application
• Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
• A minimum of Three years of experience as a Functional Lead consultant with Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O implementation and upgrade experience with Strong client services orientation and accustomed to taking an active role in executing projects. Microsoft Certifications or willingness to attain Microsoft Certifications preferred.
• Minimum of Three full life cycle implementations with Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O as a Functional Lead or Architect with a Strong knowledge in LCS, VSTS, and Azure platform.
• Experience Participating functional design, configuration and Process alignment Detailed understanding of Financial System concepts and general module functionality
• Detailed understanding of Finance & Operations processes and best practices with Strong knowledge of recommended ISV’s and how to include in project implementations
• Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
• Ability to travel up to 70%
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future