BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
- Job Title
- Technical Writer
- Requirement ID
- Alexandria, VA
- Other Location
The Technical Writer will support the Customer in writing and editing technical documents and white papers to be delivered to the government in response to published product, system or solution problems or requirements.
- Draft, expand, refine and edit technical concepts or solutions into an easy to read, comprehensive, compliant and compelling documents.
- Create compelling White Papers and other documents.
- Interact with technical team members for content development.
- Become familiar and comply with government style guides
- Research highly technical subject matter, organizes information from multiple sources and expresses technical information in written form that is comprehensible to a wide audience of readers.
- Required Skills
• BA / BS Degree in a technical field or English/Journalism and 2-4+ years of related experience.
• Outstanding communications, writing, editing, proofreading, and grammar skills.
• Must have a current background investigation (BI) or obtain a favorable BI before joining the program.
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.