Orthopedic Sales Representative
- Job Title
- Orthopedic Sales Representative
- Job ID
- Rochester, NY 14612
- Other Location
About NexGoal: NexGoal is a corporate recruiting firm that places high quality, competitive and driven former athletes in careers with our corporate clients.
Our Client’s Position Being Hired: Orthopedic Trauma Sales Representative (1099 or W2)
Our Client’s Location: Rochester, NY
Our Client’s Company Profile: Our client began as a small, family-based business and has grown to become the fastest growing company in the fastest growing sector of Orthopedics, foot & ankle.
Why Work For Our Client: Our client strives to stay true to their core family values providing a great company culture and work-life balance.
Our Client’s Requirements:
- Strong Sales and Communication Skills.
- Strong Work Ethic.
- Strong Knowledge and/or Ability to Learn and Understand Orthopedic Concepts.
- Work weekends, evenings, and holidays as surgeries require on an emergency basis.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and active vehicle insurance policy.
- Willing and capable of carrying weights up to 50 pounds, independently.
- Ability to wear a 7-9 pounds of protective lead apron for extended periods of time in the operating room.
- Sitting, standing and/or walking for up to eight plus hours per day.
- Frequent bending/stooping, squatting and balance.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus in relation to travel and operating a personal computer.
- Builds and maintains customer relationships, while able to cover orthopedic procedures with clinical proficiency and business acumen.
- Educates and informs sales representatives, doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel as to the proper use and maintenance of company products.
- Facilitates on-time delivery of products to customers.
- Responsible for territory case coverage.
- Managing and maintaining a sample inventory of products.
- Solves product problems for customers in an expeditious fashion.
- Coordinates customer training.
- Aggressively solicit orders from present and prospective customers for the products assigned.
- Strictly adheres to all laws and company policies regarding the interaction with Health Care Professionals, product handling and complaints, expense reporting, sales activities and training.