Liberty was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Senior Ensemble Developer
- Job Title
- Senior Ensemble Developer
- Job ID
- Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Summary: The Senior Ensemble Developer builds software using languages and technologies of the. Sr. Ensemble Developers create logical and functional software code in a variety of languages. The Sr. Ensemble Developer understands and articulates the benefits and risks associated with different coding languages in different functional environments. Sr. Ensemble developers create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support while giving technical direction and product oversight to more junior developers. Sr. Ensemble Developers analyze customer needs and develop overall concept and design objectives with an eye to performance, architecture, and security.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a business or technical discipline
Required Years of Experience: 8 years, or 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- VA or other Federal Government experience required.
- Experience with MUMPS/Cache Object Script, which is the primary coding language for our Cache database
- Experience with MySQL would also be a plus
- Shadow server configuration knowledge
- ECP, DCP, Cache database configuration and troubleshooting
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience/training
- Working knowledge of programming languages
- 3+ years of experience developing and supporting mainframe applications in a collaborative environment that includes business experts and other software developers
- Demonstrated desire and ability to make meaningful contributions in a team environment