BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Systems Administrator - Mid
- Job Title
- Systems Administrator - Mid
- Requirement ID
- Washington, DC 20520
- Other Location
The Systems Administrator candidate will install, operate and maintain network and storage appliances.
- Install patches and perform system updates
- Manage storage allocation, space, and replication strategies
- Analyze and resolve problems related to storage systems and network storage solutions
- Troubleshoot and restore complex storage problems across the enterprise related to replication strategies and storage strategies across wide area networks
- Recover data when required
- Provide recommendations on storage upgrades and supports project integration as required
- Required Skills
• Associates Degree and 6+ years of related experience.
• Windows Server 2008/12 and Windows 7/10 experience
• VMWare/ESX administration experience
• Enterprise VDI deployment and admin experience
• DoDD 8570 IAT II
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• SharePoint 2010/2013 experience
• Liquidware ProfileUnity experience