BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Network Engineer - Mid
- Job Title
- Network Engineer - Mid
- Requirement ID
- Washington, DC 20520
- Other Location
The Network Engineer candidate will analyze user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop network requirements specifications. Team member will guide users in formulating requirements, advise alternative approaches, and conduct feasibility studies.
- Analyze network requirements and capacity and leads design and development activities
- Provide technical leadership for the integration of network requirements, design, and technology
- Incorporate new network plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations
- Develop network architecture and network design documentation
- Guide network development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of network engineering management plans and network integration and test plans
- Design and perform integration of new technologies into local and wide area networks
- Provide advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution of complex network problems
- Manage the transition and migration of networks and development of network addressing schemes
- Interact with the Government regarding Network Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts
- Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Network Engineering area of responsibility
- Communicate with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives
- Required Skills
• Associate’s Degree and 6+ years of related experience.
• CISCO ISE experience
• DoDD 8570 IAT II
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• SolarWinds Orion experience
• CISCO UCM experience
• Palo Alto experience
• KG experience.