SENIOR INSTRUMENT ENGINEER (Oil&Gas)
- Job Title
- SENIOR INSTRUMENT ENGINEER (Oil&Gas)
- Job ID
- Pesaro, PS
- Other Location
Albelissa is an international consulting company that offers high value-added services in engineering, IT and technical recruiting.
On behalf of our client international company that operate in the Oil&Gas field as EPC Contractor and with more that 1000 employees, we are looking for a
SENIOR INSTRUMENT ENGINEER
Design in Instrumentation & Control discipline in EPC project Oil&Gas and Power.
- Endorsement of client's technical documentation;
- Development of instrumentation data sheets and purchasing specifications;
- Development of instrument list such as: instrument listi, I/O list, utilities consumption list, cable, lists, interconnecting list, etc.;
- Development of detail engineering such as: hoop-up drawings, cable routing and cross sections, general control&safety architecture; loop diagrams, instruments location layouts, etc.;
- Vendors/Suppliers technical follow-up;
- Prepare bill of materials.
- Degree in Engineering: preferable orientation in electronic, industrial or automation;
- 4 years of experience in Oil&Gas EPC projects.
- Capacity to work and manage a work team;
- Good knowledge of Autocad;
- Fluidity in English language is mandatory.
Economy Offer: will be commensurate with the real experience of the candidate and will be discussed during the interview
- Required Skills
• Degree in Engineering: preferrable orientation in electronic, Industrial or automation engineering;
• 4 years of experience in Oil&Gas EPC projects.