BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Information System Security Officer - Jr.
- Job Title
- Information System Security Officer - Jr.
- Requirement ID
- Alexandria, VA
- Other Location
The Information System Security Officer (ISSO) will manage the overall security related policies, procedures, laws and regulations; create, document and implement various security plans and compliance documents to enforce Information Assurance principles.
- Develop, maintain and manage Security Authorization and Assessment packages that include System Security Plans (SSP), Contingency Plans (CP), POA&Ms, and other relevant security documentation for existing and new systems
- Conduct both technical and non-technical internal audits and testing to validate system and operational requirements compliance
- Use workflows to develop security artifacts
- Document, organize and implement security control requirements
- Identify current and new risks
- Prepare vulnerability test plans and coordinate the testing and result procedures
- Assess customer based solutions and provide recommendations for any improvements to current security posture
- Ability to review and write security related policies and procedures
- Required Skills
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, IT or other related field.
Must Have One of the Following J3 Certifications:
• ISC2 Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) and ISC2 Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) certification
• CompTIA Certified Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+)
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• ISC2 Certified Cloud Security Professional certification (CCSP)
• Familiar with IT system administration/engineering