BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
- Job Title
- DevSecOps Engineer
- Requirement ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
The DevSecOps Engineer will gather requirements, design, codify, integrate and implement secure solutions that support business functionality as well as the underlying infrastructure required to run and deploy those solutions.
- Develop, document, and implement CI/CD strategy for management of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) baseline
- Develop, document, and implement container management strategy to include management of container security and automated validation of immutable CI pipeline components for compliance.
- Develop and document shared infrastructure component management strategy to provide consistent standardized container, OS, and application baselines for infrastructure components available through self-service.
- Identify requirements, develop, document, and implement branching strategy to support change management requirements while automating as much of the deployment process as practical in the (IaC) CI/CD pipeline.
- Required Skills
• BS Degree with 12 - 15+ years of related experience.
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Cyber Security.
• 2+ years of hands on experience in implementing/maintaining security in a CI/CD pipeline.
• Experience in the design and automation of security tools and processes.
In addition should have experience with the following:
• Writing and managing Ansible playbooks
• Managing templated deployments with Ansible Tower
• Managing IaC and cloud workloads deployed with CI tooling
• Building and managing CI frameworks
• Enterprise change management and federal compliance processes
• GitLab or comparable VCS
Must Have One of the Following J3 Certifications:
• CCNP Security
• CCIE Security
• Certified Splunk Architect
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• Experience in the use and management of an OpenStack deployment across multiple data centers
• Experience with VMware & Satellite
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Experience with NIST / STIG compliance of immutable infrastructure components
• Experience with PXE-less discovery provisioning to automate hardware / undercloud scalability
• Experience with data administration automating management of large (multi PB) S3 storage pools