BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Communications Specialist - Sr.
- Job Title
- Communications Specialist - Sr.
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA
- Other Location
The Senior Communications Specialist will participate in the development, revision, and delivery of internal and external communications materials.
- Support the Communications Lead in the development, revision and delivery of internal and external communications materials.
- Aid in the preparation of program briefings for Customer leadership’s presentation to the government customer.
- To include, but not limited to: the drafting of talking points, scripts and other communications products in coordination with the Customer leaders; reviewing and editing information on deliverables.
- Collaborate across all Customer service lanes to gain understanding of all facets of the program and technologies.
- Effectively provide writing and editing skills and strategies to support program and business area leadership.
- Ensure deliverables meet editorial and customer specifications as applicable and adhere to standards for quality, graphics, format, and style.
- Provide administrative support where needed as it relates to program and business area Communications activities.
- Participate in special projects as required
- Required Skills
• 5+ Years of Related Experience
• Excellent critical thinking and strategic skills necessary to understand the Customer program and dynamics and tailor communications accordingly.
• Must demonstrate success and comfort in working with a diverse workforce, working alongside technical professionals in various levels of expertise.
• Outstanding time management – work within accelerated schedule timelines while delivering high quality products to the customer.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; must be able to work effectively in a team environment with colleagues from a variety of departments and leadership levels
• Experience in Microsoft Office Suite
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• Experience developing infographics
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop,etc.) Multi-media experience is a plus.
• Demonstrated experience and knowledge of the Customer and its Mission Partners, or within the Department of Defense