Director Information Technology Security Compliance
- Job Title
- Director Information Technology Security Compliance
- Job ID
- Plano, TX 75093
- Other Location
The Director of Information Technology, Security & Compliance is an integral leadership position in defining, executing and owning the ResMan information technology, security and compliance strategy reporting to the CEO of ResMan. At ResMan we believe that great software starts with a compliance strong posture. We are an intensely passionate and customer focused group with a need for action and an expectation that we are solving for awesome user experiences.
The ideal candidates will have a strong information technology, security & compliance background, proven innovation skills, the ability to be a catalyst for change in a matrixed environment, and experience with regulatory and best practice standards. The Director of Information Technology, Security & Compliance designs and implements the security roadmap that addresses market demands and surpasses the relevant competition to achieve long term financial goals for the organization. In addition, they manage our information technology processes and vendors that support our enterprise and our employees.
- Establish, continually develop, manage, and promote the information security program
- Manage the information technology processes and outsource vendor for desktop support, networking, and telephony
- Investigate security incidents, including determining root cause and providing recommended remediation efforts
- Work in a hands-on capacity, driving information security initiatives across the company
- Educate the organization with regards to information security best practices, organizational policy, and risks
- Ensure desktop support, networking, and telephony support is meeting internal service levels and expected costs
- Assist business units with the identification, understanding, and development of operational SOP and controls that effectively demonstrate compliance with regulatory obligations
- Provide hands-on support as well as coaching and mentoring to development team members
- Advise and enforce risk mitigation techniques to minimize exposure and risk
- Stay current on security industry trends, new threats, attack and mitigation techniques, and emerging security technologies and share pertinent information with technical peers
- Define and provide regular reporting on overall and individual location risks, prescribe solutions and monitor and report the status of risk mitigation efforts
- Capable of explaining technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Drive execution of aggressive goals through effective planning, prioritization, and resource management
- Manage the Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Plan programs for ResMan.
- Own the Information Security & Compliance (ISC) roadmaps and prioritize based on business and customer impact.
- 5+ years experience working in information security management
- 5+ years of experience working on software and/or transaction processing company with external facing products.
- Advanced knowledge of network protocols and operating systems
- Candidate must maintain an information security certification (preferably CISSP or CISM)
- Previous experience with SOC certification, PCI, and data privacy laws/compliance
- Ability to read, comprehend and abstract regulatory agreements and requirements.
- Passionate about customer experience.
- Exceptional communication skills, written, verbal and presentation.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional and matrixed teams.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, work independently, and take initiative
- Bachelor’s degree in business/Computer Science; equivalent experience may be considered (minimum of 10 years experience in a business and technical role). MBA/MS desired.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
- Belief and Commitment to ResMan’s Core Values:
- Own What You Do - You commit to individual accountability and fulfilling our vision
- Believe in the Impossible - We believe everything is possible through creative thinking and exceptional effort.
- Win Together - We consistently deliver outstanding results through collaborative, supportive and trusted relationships