WORK TO BUILD HUMANITY’S FUTURE IN SPACE
- Job Title
- Contract Administrator
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Jacksonville, FL 32256
- Other Location
INSPIRED TO CONTRIBUTE TO BUILDING HUMANITY'S FUTURE IN SPACE; ENABLING PEOPLE TO GO TO THE MOON, MARS AND BEYOND.
Made In Space is looking for a Contract Administrator with a minimum of 7 years of experience in contracts for aerospace products and services or similar manufacturing industries. This position is responsible for a range of contractual actions in order to implement and monitor contract arrangements, analyze contract performance, and reduce/mitigate risk for the business.
- Supports cradle-to-grave contracting, to include the drafting of contractual documentation, contract negotiations, contract execution, and contract closeout, by working closely with all appropriate functions. Close coordination with business development and finance to support preparation of complete and compliant proposals and vendor negotiations.
- Prepares proprietary information agreements, teaming agreements, and various types of memoranda.
- Utilizes knowledge of and experience with both Government and commercial terms and conditions and interpersonal skills to negotiate and establish contractual arrangements for the sale of goods and services. Familiarity with FAR and DFAR.
- Performs contract administration: processing contractual documentation and reports, advising management of contractual rights and obligations, compilation and analyses of data, and maintenance of historical information.
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience in a related field or industry. Aerospace and/or manufacturing experience preferred.
- Must be able to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize conflicting deadlines.
- Strong judgment and problem-solving skills, and decision-making ability.
- Exceptional customer service skills, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality appropriate for a large business environment.
- Able to develop and maintain strong business relationships with customers and other stakeholders.
- Attention to detail, and strong organizational skills.
- Proficient with MS Office products.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and cross-functionally.
Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s degree in a related field strongly preferred.
- National health, dental and vision plans.
- Paid vacations and holidays.
- Life Insurance.
- Short and long term disability plans.
- 401(K) retirement plan.
- Flexible spending account.
- Incentive and recognition programs.
- National discount programs.
- Relocation opportunities.
Made In Space is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with MIS is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
All offers of employment at Made In Space are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about this Click Here.
- Required Skills
Must be passionate about space!