BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Cybersecurity Technical Expert - Sr.
- Job Title
- Cybersecurity Technical Expert - Sr.
- Requirement ID
- Washington, DC 20520
- Other Location
The Cybersecurity Technical Expert will be responsible for the identification and management of network and system vulnerabilities and security events; receipt, acknowledgement, dissemination, tracking and reporting (daily/weekly) of Vulnerability Management (VM) alerts, vulnerability/risk management, vulnerability assessments, red/blue team events, security incidents and VM COP.
- Identification and reporting of detected events through persistent monitoring and analysis of I&W and AS&W indicators, dissemination and reporting (daily/weekly) of cyber related activity.
- Maintaining the security baseline of sites
- Provide security certification test and evaluation of assets, vulnerability management and response, security assessments, and provides customer support and guidance
- Respond to identified network cyber incidents; provides analysis, containment, eradication of malicious code
- Create and disseminate AS&W to enterprise and CND-SP community
- Conduct cyber trend analysis
- Required Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree with 8+ years of related experience.
• Experience with vulnerability management tools (e.g. Nessus, ACAS).
• DoDD 8570 IAT II or IAM II
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.