BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Cybersecurity IA Security Assessor - Sr.
- Job Title
- Cybersecurity IA Security Assessor - Sr.
- Requirement ID
- Washington, DC 20520
- Other Location
The Cybersecurity IA Security Assessor will ensure the architecture and design of DoD information systems are functional and secure.
- Design and develop IA or IA enabled products, interface specifications, and approaches to secure the environment, as needed.
- Assess threats to the environment
- Provide inputs on the adequacy of security designs and architectures
- Participate in risk assessment during the certification and accreditation process
- Required Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree with 8+ years of related experience.
• Experience with NIST RMF A&A process and Xacta
• DoDD 8570 IAT II or IAM II
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.