BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Cybersecurity CNDSP Incident Responder - Sr.
- Job Title
- Cybersecurity CNDSP Incident Responder - Sr.
- Requirement ID
- Washington, DC 20520
- Other Location
The Cybersecurity Incident Responder will identify and report detected events through persistent monitoring and analysis of indications and warnings (I&W) and attack, sensing, and warning (AS&W) indicators.
- Respond to identified network or system cyber incidents
- Analyze, contain, eradicate malicious code
- Prepare and disseminate AS&W to enterprise and the CND-SP community
- Conduct cyber trend analysis as well as malware analysis
- Disseminate and report cyber related activities and trends
- Support or conduct CND/CI coordination and reporting to the organization, DoD, and IC
- Required Skills
• Bachelor's Degree with 8+ years of related experience.
• Experience with vulnerability management tools and SIEM tools
• DoDD 8570 IAT II or IAM II
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.