Supervisor, Recruiting Services (IT)
- Job Title
- Supervisor, Recruiting Services (IT)
- Job ID
- Kingwood, TX 77339
- Other Location
There’s a reason Insperity ranks in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 33 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Supervisor, Recruiting Services (IT Division)
Responsible for creating a “WOW” experience when leading team interactions with external and internal customers by consistently exceeding expectations. With general supervision plans, directs and coordinates the delivery of recruiting services that positively impacts our clients’ businesses and result in retention and growth. Develops, coaches and mentors recruiting staff for sustained individual and team performance.
Under minimal supervision and much decision-making:
- Maintains a highly skilled recruiting team to provide high quality customer service with a direct impact on recruiting satisfaction while maintaining a small recruiting workload.
- Plans and directs activities of staff in carrying out recruiting functions of developing sources of qualified applicants, screening applicants, scheduling and conducting interviews, administering tests, evaluating applicant qualifications and when necessary, checking references and background.
- Maintains data on recruitment activities, applicant flow, interviews, and hires for staff.
- Consults with management to prepare staffing budgets, projections, and employment policies, procedures, and practices.
- Supervises the activities of recruiting professionals including the completion of performance appraisals, career path guidance, delegating of departmental tasks and back up plans.
- Resolves customer complaints.
- Interviews candidates for open positions.
- Develops and maintains contacts with educational institutions, employment agencies, placement firms, and other sources of applicants.
- Determines Internet online recruiting strategies for attracting and recruiting candidates.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred. High School diploma required.
- Minimum seven years’ experience in recruiting IT related positions
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Principles, practices and procedures of personnel administration including methods and techniques used in recruitment, selection and classification; applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, ordinances and policies. Methods and techniques used in hiring, supervising, training and evaluating staff.
- Preparing clear, concise, thorough and meaningful written reports, letters, memoranda, policies and other written documents; organizing and efficiently maintaining projects within narrow time limits; communicating clearly and concisely, orally and in writing; and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the #1 quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.