Interested in joining the bubbly gang?
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Category Analyst
- Job ID
- Los Angeles, CA
- Other Location
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient with 3rd party syndicated data such as IRI, Nielsen or SPINs
- Strong written, verbal, people and diplomacy skills, with the ability to create and deliver effective, persuasive presentations
- Exceptional attention to detail, adherence to timelines and ability to work well in fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working with large data sets.
- Strong history of creating fact-based selling stories, and the ability to integrate multiple tools to solve problems.
- ROI trade marketing and promo follow-up with actuals with lift actuals and understanding the market context with performance.
- Distributor depletion performance – ie. Sell through to understand accountability and health of acount
- In store, SKU performance, by region, by account, and overall customer insights (promotional patterns, buying patterns, consolidating their strategic initiatives)
- Provide category analyses and consumer insights using a range of syndicated and non-syndicated data sources.
- Heavy focus on building best in class syndicated reporting systems to enable the sales team with actionable data.
- Deliver ad hoc analysis against tight deadlines as defined by the sales team and broader leadership team.
- Responsible for maintaining a monthly category reporting suite which includes reports, scorecards and category presentations.
- Lead the analytics around pricing and promotion to maintain and optimize customer promotion calendars.
- Will manage the category deliverable calendar and will be responsible for organizing all category focused meetings.
- Works with account managers and retailers to identify category opportunities and track performance against category business plans.
- Support organization with insights that drive strategic decisions across sales and marketing.