|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
Radar Systems Engineer
- Job Title
- Radar Systems Engineer
- Job ID
- Aberdeen, MD 21005
- Other Location
Dynology has an exciting opportunity for a Radar Systems Engineer to support on-going research and development (R&D) efforts at one of the Army’s premier R&D Centers of Excellence at Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), Maryland. This position includes opportunities to influence and support Army next generation RADAR, Electronic Warfare (EW), SIGINT, and C4ISR systems and technologies for helicopters and ground vehicle systems. The position is within easy commuting distance from beautiful and quiet Bel Air, MD with all the benefits of nearby Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington, DC. Dynology is also offering a sign-on bonus and/or relocation costs to the qualifying candidate.
- The Systems Engineer collaborates with our customer, vendors, and team to influence the next generation of radar systems, signal data processing technologies, and electronic protection techniques.
- Supports the analysis, research, development, test and evaluation of new technologies for current and future Army radar systems, including Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR), Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR,) and Moving Target Indicator (MTI), Counterfire Target Acquisition, and Force Protection radar systems.
- Collaborate across each project team to ensure each project is meeting goals, coordinate technical meetings, create and present status reports, and provide technical expertise to the project.
Required Skills and Experience:
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or similar field and 5+ years of experience performing systems engineering duties for RADAR, EW, RF, SIGINT, and tactical C4ISR systems.
- 5+ years of experience in using agile development methodologies for system design, development, engineering, test, evaluation, and data analysis.
- Knowledge and experience in RADAR, EW, RF, SIGINT or C4ISR systems and technologies
- Experience developing RADAR, EW, or RF models and simulations (M&S).
- Experience in the development of test plans, test procedures, schedules, and reports for laboratory and field tests/demonstrations.
- Experience in the preparation of technical reports, technical briefings, technical drawings, performance work statements, system developmental schedules, performance specifications, and requirements documentation.
Clearance Requirements: Must be a US Citizen and have an active Secret clearance to start; able to obtain a TS/SCI.