|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
EW and RF Modeling and Simulation (M&S) Engineer
- Job Title
- EW and RF Modeling and Simulation (M&S) Engineer
- Job ID
- Aberdeen, MD 21005
- Other Location
Dynology is seeking Mid and Senior Systems Engineers to support emerging Modeling and Simulation (M&S) and research and development (R&D) efforts at one of the Army’s premier R&D Centers of Excellence at the Aberdeen Proving Ground in Maryland. This position includes opportunities to influence Army next Electronic Warfare (EW) technologies and aircraft survivability equipment. This position includes opportunities to influence and support Army next generation RADAR, Electronic Warfare (EW), SIGINT, and C4ISR systems and technologies for helicopters and ground vehicle systems. The position is within commuting distance from beautiful Bel Air, MD and just an hour from Baltimore and an hour+ from Washington, DC and Philadelphia, PA. Dynology is also offering a sign-on bonus and/or relocation costs to the qualifying candidate.
- The successful candidate will provide engineering support to EW and RF systems research & development (R&D) and support the create of a new modeling and simulation (M&S) environment for RF and EW systems.
- Working as part of our high-caliber team, the engineer will assist in developing digital RF models and create a M&S environment, and will perform data analysis of both M&S.
- Design test cases/scenarios for new M&S capabilities
- Will review engineering design documentation and interface control documents.
- Will develop and integrate digital RF and EW models
- Prepare technical reports, technical briefings, technical drawings, performance work statements, system developmental schedules, performance specifications, and requirements documentation, and in presenting results to senior management
Required Skills and Experience:
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or similar field and 5 – 15 years of relatable professional experience.
- 3+ years of experience in EW and RF system design, development, engineering, test, evaluation, and data analysis
- 3+ years of systems engineering & testing including algorithm development
- 3+ years of experience in using Python, or MATLAB, programming languages to develop algorithms and M&S environments
- Experience in developing and integrating digital RF and EW models
- Experience in reviewing engineering design documentation (as part of the configuration control and design process) and interface control documents
- Experience in the preparation of technical reports, technical briefings, technical drawings, performance work statements, system developmental schedules, performance specifications, and requirements documentation, and in presenting results to senior management
Clearance Requirements: Must be a US Citizen and have an active Secret clearance to start; able to obtain a TS/SCI.