Customer Care Manager
- Job Title
- Customer Care Manager
- Job ID
- DULUTH, GA 30096-5805
- Other Location
Customer Care Manager
Are you looking to be proud of what you do, as well as challenge your skills while working with other professionals who are great at what they do? Are you never satisfied with good enough and want to be a valuable contributor to a collective success? If so, then we have the opportunity for you!
For over 30 years, Maytronics has been committed to provide superior robotic pool cleaners and a healthy swim environment for consumers all over the world. This commitment has fueled our rapid growth and positioned Maytronics as the #1 robotic pool cleaner company in the world. As such, we are augmenting our Customer Care team with a passionate Customer Care Manager who can help us provide exceptional service to our customers. This candidate will lead our progressive thinking on how we can improve our post-sale service and create Maytronics brand advocates.
- Lead the implementation of Sales Force CRM for the Customer Care Team.
- Provide leadership, communication, coaching, professional development and skills enhancement to a 10+ member team handling incoming/outgoing calls and emails.
- Ensure team processes and procedures are aligned for global and local consistency.
- Review and analyze daily performance metrics to ensure the group is on target for meeting performance standards for customer satisfaction, call handling, case closure rates, etc.
- Create standardized playbooks/process maps and intervention for each point in the customer journey.
- Be an integral member of a global team of Sales Force Lightning on-going development and integration.
- Analyze data and gain insights to make great business decisions.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction and service quality standards for all sales channels.
- Manage social media and VIP lines/clubs and Amazon.
- Coordinate multiple priorities and demonstrate initiative in completing projects on time.
- Identify and address training and development needs in a proactive and timely manner.
- Manage a highly seasonal service demand with the optimal balance of cost and service level.
- High School diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in a related field desired.
- 5+ years of leadership experience.
- 3+ years customer care experience.
- Strong CRM experience.
- Experience with implementing sales skills into a customer service organization.
- Experience using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Prior Sales Force Lightning strongly preferred.
- Experience in creating and sustaining self-service.
- Experience in implementing and managing proactive services.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including early evenings, weekends and holidays in a potential 7 day per week operating environment.
- Skilled at problem solving, decision making, negotiations and ability to navigate situations in a professional manner.
- Strong leadership skills to communicate effectively and motivate others.
- Team player, accustomed to working closely with other departments to create an exceptional experience for our customers.
- Customer satisfaction survey experience, including analysis and continuous improvement planning.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Adopter of digital technologies with a deep understanding of its benefits to a service organization.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and Caliper test.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus opportunity.
- 401K plan.
- Competitive individual or family health care benefits.
- Generous PTO policy.
- Travel expenses.
- Expense reimbursement.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.