MAD Security Careers
Come join a team of some of the brightest and most innovative security experts around!
MAD Security offers a very competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, 401k matching, bonuses (we like to reward you for your hard work), training on next generation security tools, and flexible time off.
For Trusted Partners (1099):
We are also looking for partners that we can work with that can augment our skills and add depth to our team. We frequently receive requests for work that is a little out of our lane or that we can’t take on due to full bookings, and in those cases we like to work with trusted partners to create win/win scenarios.
MAD Security Career Postings:
HBSS/McAfee ePO Administrator
- Job Title
- HBSS/McAfee ePO Administrator
- Job ID
- Sacramento, CA
- Other Location
As a HBSS (Host Based Security System) Systems Administrator, you will be part of a team that monitors and administers the HBSS team infrastructure to enable continuous improvement. Specifically, you will:
• Troubleshoot HBSS product issues and outages
• Provide escalation support for the field units
• Maintain system patches
• Provide entry level support for the HBSS
• Resolve ePO server (O/S, ePO, or SQL) issues
• Implement HBSS migration/compliance strategy
• Administer ePO tree structure management
• Administer policy catalog management
• Maintain the ePO server (automated tasks, task scheduler, database maintenance tasks, etc..)
• Coordinate ASI details and planning as needed
• Maintain O/S, SQL, and HBSS STIG compliance
--At least 3 years of ePO/HBSS experience...hands-on. Must be able to administer on keyboard and be an expert.
--Must pass background check