If you want to add your background to our database without applying to a job, please click Create Profile.
- Job Title
- Workday Consultant
- Job ID
HRIS Program Manager - Workday Experience Required - Chicago - 3-6 months
Our downtown Chicago client has an immediate need for an HRIS Project Manager with Workday experience for 3-6 months. Great opportunity with global company that could potentially be a temp to hire if it is a good fit. Consultant will work with Leadership to identify Workday solutions to meet business needs, assist with annual compensation cycle, open enrollment and integration of recent acquisition.
- Translate HR business processes into Workday HCM solution
- Coordinate with HR functional leaders to shape Workday strategy based on evolving departmental priorities and business needs.
- Own the Workday feature roadmap, inclusive of Workday-delivered updates and internal configuration efforts, to align with committed objectives.
- Maintain an Agile approach in team roadmap planning and day-to-day work.
- Triage stakeholder requests and ensure appropriate focus from our worldwide Workday Operations team through close collaboration and consultation.
- Display excellent communication (particularly cross-border) and stakeholder management skills.
- Serve as primary security administrator and overall Workday super user
- In depth understanding of Workday (HCM, Recruiting, and Time Tracking), including configurations, business processes, and data model.
- Ability to translate HR business processes into Workday HCM solutions
- Strong project management skills
- Prior experience working with Global company
- Ability to work on-site
Working as a Flex Execs consultant you enjoy a variety of challenging projects for interesting clients. As a respected member of our team, you are a W-2 employee of Flex Execs, and we take the work and worry out of consulting by taking care of all billing and payroll – and making contributions on your behalf for FICA, Medicare, Unemployment and Workers Compensation insurance.
Flex Execs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status or any other category protected by law.