Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to USIC for fresh articles!
Join our team: Scroll down to see our open jobs
USIC has a mobile workforce of over 7,500 technicians nationwide, serving our customers and protecting our communities. As North America's leading provider of Damage Prevention, our primary goal is to protect the assets of our customers.
If you are vision-impaired or have some other disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at USIC, please contact us at 407-480-5545.
- Job Title
- Indianapolis, IN
- Other Location
The overall purpose of this job is to provide excellent customer service by answering calls and routing damage locate tickets to USIC staff, customers and contractors.The starting pay rate for this position is $14.50 per hour. Currently hiring for the following shifts:
Monday – Friday 1:00 pm – 9:30 pm
Sunday – Thursday 1:00 pm – 9:30 pm
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Route damage locate tickets to USIC staff, customers and contractors; make changes as necessary
- Receive calls and e-mails with damage ticket information from One Call center, customer or contractor, and complete timely dispatch of the tickets to the appropriate USIC staff
- Answer inbound calls from homeowners
- Answer call, investigate associated ticket and relay information back to the homeowner
- Perform data entry and other administrative functions
- Prepare tickets for billing, faxing standby sheets to customers and other administrative tasks
- 100% paid training
- Advancement opportunities – we promote from within the company
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Ability to utilize computers and other office equipment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office; Excel and Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a multi-line phone system environment
- High school education or equivalent; some college preferred
- Data entry experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.