BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
CSSP Audit - SME
- Job Title
- CSSP Audit - SME
- Requirement ID
- Washington, DC 20024
- Other Location
The Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP) Audit Subject Matter Expert (SME) candidate will be apart of a team on a highly visible cyber security single-award IDIQ vehicle that provides security operations center (SOC) support, cyber analysis, application development, and a 24x7x365 support staff. Team member will be responsible for the planning, coordinating, scheduling, resourcing, tracking, documenting, executing, and analyzing CSSP programs using the DHS Evaluators Scoring Metrics (DoD ESM 9.2).
- Apply in-depth knowledge of Customer regulations or similar DoD regulations.
- Demonstrate successful experience with assessing an organizations maturity level of cyber security compliance.
- Demonstrate expert level knowledge of vulnerabilities and weaknesses across complex IT environments and comprehend the applicability of security standards across technologies.
- Demonstrate familiarity with cyber security operation center (SOC) operations and cyber security sensors and tools.
- Demonstrate experience with the development and coordination of guidance and work products related to issues tracking management and plan of actions and milestones and ensure transparency of maturity level deltas, progress, and challenges within an organization.
- Assist in developing and presenting briefs to senior leaders on the organization’s CSSP activity.
- Required Skills
• BS with 8+ years of expeirence as an IT Program or project expert
• 4+ years of experience as an IT program expert in the DoD, or Federal Services.
• Experience with CSSP assessments
• Experience with supporting the delivery of large and complex projects on time and within budget in government organizations
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• DoD 8570 IAM III