If you want to add your background to our database without applying to a job, please click Create Profile.
- Job Title
- Compensation Analyst
- Job ID
COMPENSATION ANALYST – Warrenville
Our Warrenville client has an immediate need for a Compensation Analyst to assist with various projects.
- Administer the company's compensation programs in accordance with established policies.
- Responsible for job analysis and evaluation, salary administration, analyze compensation surveys and obtain all necessary information to prepare compensation proposal and budgets.
- Collect data about company's Compensation policies and analyze them to prepare reports and advise managers.
- Supports Annual salary and bonus processing.
- Reviews the FLSA status of positions; ensure compliance with government regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in compensation
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Well developed analytical and problem solving skills