Business Manager (microelectronics, innovation, strategy, marketing, OEM customers)
- Job Title
- Business Manager (microelectronics, innovation, strategy, marketing, OEM customers)
- Job ID
- Graz, Styria
- Other Location
- Eindhoven or Zurich
For our business partner, innovator in microelectronics, we look for fantastic leader, who will take a challenge and responsibility for market growth of new segment of highly innovative microelectronics solutions.Responsibilities:
- Together with the system architect and program manager, own / drive the product roadmap for the segment.
- Create and continually further review and develop the product overall business case including resource needs.
- Develop & prioritize a pipeline of design wins maximizing ROI for the company.
- Accountable for the product design wins and project launches to be in spec, in time & in budget.
- Build a vision beyond product level, enabling x-divisional growth in the product application domain
- Drive the required development of effective materials/demos/samples including supportive organizations in the regions.
- Build, maintain and grow a solid network within major OEM customers/partner at business level with a deep understanding of where they are heading.
- Work with local team & global sales teams to strengthen and validate the design in funnel.
- Reporting to the GM.
Required education and experience:
- University degree in Electronics Engineering or similar.
- At least 10 years of commercial/marketing experience OEM environment.
- Evident experience in driving growth.
Required personal skills:
- Focused technology marketing leader with a strong long term commercial business sense and inspirational, a high personal impact
- Ability to translate technology breakthroughs into winning business opportunities
- Initiative, enthusiasm and drive
- Taking ownership to ‘make it happen’
- Well organized, finishing/completing/closing mentality
- Resilient and persistent
- Fluent in English
- Required Skills
- 10+ years in innovative microelectronics business (OEM environment)
- advanced business leadership skills
- business strategy, business development, engineering marketing