- Job Title
- Account Manager
- Job ID
- BURNSVILLE, MN 55306
- Other Location
Focused solely on corporate identity products since 1954, our client is dedicated to strict quality control, top-notch service, competitive pricing, and streamlined order processing. Their customer-focused employees continually improve quality, processes, and service resulting in industry-leading accuracy of 99.8 percent. They are a trade-only corporate identity solutions supplier and do not have a direct sales force. All their new business is obtained strictly through their strategic partnerships. They pride themselves on simplifying the corporate identity products for their clients.
Are you looking to be proud of what you do, as well as challenge your skills while working with other professionals who are great at what they do? Are you never satisfied with good enough and want to be a valuable contributor to a collective success? If so, then we have the opportunity for you!
As the Account Manager, you will coordinate new account set up to ensure all manufacturing follows customer specifications. Our client will rely on you to support customers by answering questions, troubleshooting problems and resolving complaints with the goal of total customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Confers with customers to obtain all required information for account set up (such as corporate specification manual, artwork, ink samples and proofs) and to procure materials needed to set up accounts.
- Determines special manufacturing needs for the account and advises production. Facilitates planning sessions with employees from relevant departments.
- Creates proofs and supplies to customer for approval. Approves press proofs for new accounts.
- Troubleshoots any part of the account set up needed to establish a perfect production flow.
- High School diploma; Associate's degree is a plus.
- 6 months of experience in a customer/administrative support role.
- Proficient with MS Office.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K and future growth opportunities within the company.
Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.