BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
ISD Curriculum Management - Sr.
- Job Title
- ISD Curriculum Management - Sr.
- Requirement ID
- Ft. Belvoir, VA 22150
- Other Location
The Senior Instructional Systems Designer will provide expertise in adult learning practices and methods to develop and enhance instructional curriculum for instructor led, web based, performance support, distributed learning, or any blend of these delivery methods. Team member must possess high attention to detail, strong written and oral communication skills, and proficiency in Microsoft Office and eLearning authoring software. Has experience in research and identification of high quality learning solutions within academic, industry, and government organizations which can be leveraged to address organizational learning needs.
- Required Skills
• B.A., B.S. in Instructional Design, Curriculum Management, Instructional Technology, Education, Distance Learning, English, or Human Performance Technology or significant commensurate years of relevant experience designing, developing, and implementing learning solutions.
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience in an educational, corporate training, or professional services environment, with an emphasis on e-learning and multimedia technologies.
• Experience in curriculum management and course maintenance
• Experience in the performance of all aspects of instructional design for classroom and e-Learning environments to include management of client deliverables within scheduling requirements against defined milestones and deadlines.
• Experience in adult learning theory and student-centered pedagogy
• Ability to develop a basic subject-matter understanding through materials provided and individual research/collaboration with course/content stakeholders.
• Demonstrated writing, editing, proofreading, and formatting of customer-ready materials.
• Strong oral and written communications skills.
• Strong consulting and interpersonal skills; able to work in a team environment.
• Strong presentation skills and ability to work with senior leadership
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
• Demonstrated ability to design, develop, implement maintain instructional materials and solutions following defined processes to include structured courseware, job aids, and informal learning content.
• Experience collecting, compiling, analyzing and synthesizing information to determine learning requirements and implementing learning solutions.
• Demonstrated experience authoring and editing of web and computer-based training materials using Articulate Storyline software.
• Ability to demonstrate an application of cognitive science and human factors engineering that apply to the design of web-based training
• Experience and/or familiarity with e-Learning standards, to include SCORM and Section 508 requirements, web usability standards and practices, and evaluation models to include Kirkpatrick.
• Familiar with LMS specifically Blackboard
• Experience in developing student centric products to include Performance Support solutions
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• Ability to develop and maintain content to be hosted on learning management systems (Blackboard) or content management systems (SharePoint) as required.
• Familiarity and/or working knowledge of the Intelligence Community.
• Attained industry learning related certifications such as ASTD CPLP, Kirkpatrick, Blackboard, and Articulate Storyline.
• Ability to effectively communicate processes and procedures to faculty as they begin to leverage instructional technologies within curriculum.
• Understanding and/or familiarity with the Council on Occupational Education (COE) accreditation standards and policies.
• Experience in developing and maintaining eLearning educational products using Articulate Storyline software tools.