BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
- Job Title
- Training Specialist
- Requirement ID
- Ft. Belvoir, VA
- Other Location
The Training Specialist candidate will be apart of the Performance Management team which collects, analyzes, and reports academic metrics to evaluate course quality and alignment with stakeholder needs. The Team structures training evaluation strategies to provide recommendations to improve academic effectiveness, efficiency, and alignment.
- Administer and process end of course evaluations.
- Utilize Tableau to generate daily reports and create thoughtful visualizations.
- Provide expertise in data analysis to make recommendations. Quick thinking, able to deliver in a fast paced environment.
- Required Skills
• B.A., B.S. in Statistics, Data Analytics, IO Psychology or related field
• Minimum of 0 (Jr.) – 5+ (Mid) years of experience in a professional environment
• Demonstrated experience analyzing data using a variety of statistics
• Previous experience collecting, compiling, analyzing and synthesizing information to provide data-based recommendations
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong presentation and delivery skills
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access)
• Ability to challenge assumptions, explore multiple perspectives, work through problems, and resolve ambiguity.
• Ability to engage effectively with business managers and provide recommendations to leadership in terms of effectiveness and alignment with organizational strategy.
• Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Possess high levels of initiative, mental agility, attention to detail, and a history of delivering quality products on time.
• Demonstrated experience consulting and collaborating with clients to uncover performance and behavior gaps and recommend strategies to achieve business objectives.
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• Experience creating complex visualizations in Tableau strongly desired
• Experience conducting focus groups
• Experience and/or familiarity with instructional standards and frameworks, and evaluation models to include Kirkpatrick
• Experience administering surveys and developing survey questions
• Familiarity and/or working knowledge of the Intelligence Community