Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to USIC for fresh articles!
Join our team: Scroll down to see our open jobs
USIC has a mobile workforce of over 7,500 technicians nationwide, serving our customers and protecting our communities. As North America's leading provider of Damage Prevention, our primary goal is to protect the assets of our customers.
If you are vision-impaired or have some other disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at USIC, please contact us at 407-480-5545.
- Job Title
- Workday Analyst
- Indianapolis, IN
- Other Location
Performing over 70 million locates annually, USIC is the most trusted name in underground utility damage prevention. USIC also provides a full suite of utility services throughout the United States and Canada.
Our mission: to deliver quality, efficient, safe, and innovative solutions to protect our partner’s infrastructure and critical assets.
The HRIS Analyst performs a key role that is responsible for managing HR systems and leading and implementing HR projects.
• Primary liaison to strategic system owners, end users and HRIT for supported systems
• System administration for the Talent/Performance/Benefits
• Business/technical requirements definition for system configurations and enhancements. Configurations include Security Design and administration, creation and maintenance of complex Workday reports, Create and modify Workflow and validation rules in Workday
• Maintain log and status of issues, enhancements and project tasks
• Interface functional design and documentation, system design, modifications, and monitoring
• End user set-up, maintenance and audits of system security
• Partner with HR and/or vendor to troubleshoot system issues
• Partner with strategic system owners on related process design and system training
• User acceptance testing for enhancements and upgrade
• Resolution of help desk tickets within established service level agreement
• Maintain system data integrity by managing and troubleshooting inbound/outbound data feeds (e.g. TALX, Workday)
• Identify opportunities for automation, validation and self-service to improve efficiency and data integrity of HR system processes
• Participate as team lead or a core team member on projects and objectives related to supported systems
• BA/BS degree (or non-US equivalent) preferred and/or equivalent related work experience in HR and/or IT
• 3-5 years HR systems administration/support experience required. Experience with Workday required. Experience with other Benefit/Performance/ Talent Management Systems such as Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP or other related system considered
• Strong functional HR knowledge base required with firm understanding of HR processes and data, especially as related to HR systems. Experience with services industry is a plus. SHRM certification is a plus
• Ability to fully comprehend holistic view of enterprise systems structure and HR processes in order to make solid, independent decisions with confidence relevant to supported systems
• Individual should enjoy interacting with end users but also be able to bring their own functional and technical knowledge forward to proactively troubleshoot issues, and conduct knowledge transfer with end users
• Highly analytical mindset with strong ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve system issues
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with team members to understand and develop technology solutions for business needs related to HR
• Organized, possesses strong time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet established deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the organization
• Must possess strong ethical standards regarding the handling of confidential information
• Must possess advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
BENEFITS (WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING FOR US):
- We're invested in you, starting on your first day
- Advancement opportunities – We promote from within the company
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid holidays
- A 401(k) with company match
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.