Enterprise Sales Representative - Telecom
- Job Title
- Enterprise Sales Representative - Telecom
- Job ID
- Toronto, M4B 1B3
- Other Location
Our client is a leader in enterprise mobility management. With offices in the United States and Canada, Our client is a Gartner-recognized leader in Managed Mobility Services (MMS) providing world-class support and services to organizations throughout the globe.
- Identify and solicit new logo acquisition
- Expand, upsell, cross-sell existing assigned book of business within current client base
- Identify client needs and develop persuasive sales proposals that align with business requirements
- Deliver effective sales presentations and on-site meetings
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to drive revenue
- HubSpot and Salesforce database management
Other Important Functions
- Lead generation follow up activities, to include delivery of electronic and “snail mail” collateral materials, appointment setting and client outreach.
- Drive efforts around the collection and enhancement of data relative to our clients, prospects and key markets.
- Driving attendance to industry events, webinars and in-market live events.
- Conduct research to identify new market opportunities.
- Assist in the improvement of marketing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assist in the coordination, supervision and completion of special projects as appropriate.
- Account plan creation and collaboration with certified partners as lead generation engine.
- 50% travel, including
- Weekly presence at current Enterprise client in Downtown Toronto
- Quarterly trips to our client's headquarters in Northeast Ohio
- Prospect on-site meetings across Canada as required
Desired Background & Requirements
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and SharePoint
- Experience working in Salesforce.com CRM
- Experience working in HubSpot marketing automation software
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proven negotiation and closing proficiency
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills; ability to multi-task
- A minimum of two (2) years working in a similar/related role for a technology-based firm
- An associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a field of business or communication