Join our Team
Are you a mobile innovator? We're looking for you.
We aren’t looking for employees. We’re looking for partners. Partners who will join our team with excitement for the innovations we build every day.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Digital Offers Product Owner
- Job Title
- Digital Offers Product Owner
- Houston, TX 77042
- Other Location
Job Description: Digital Offers Product Owner
P97 is looking for an experienced Product Owner to work with our Digital Offers. As the Product Owner for Digital Offers, you will guide the successful execution and delivery of features that will drive digital and online marketing adoption and sales via digital offers, coupons, and traditional online marketing applications.
Desired Subject Matter Expertise
- Expertise in current online marketing tools and how those fit into the modern marketer’s toolkit
- Expertise in one or more of the following: market, Salesforce Cloud, HubSpot, or Eloqua
What We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, with a genuine interest in technology and in delivering value-producing products. You should be comfortable defining the business case for product enhancements or changes and have a solid understanding of how to take the product from requirement to production-ready features.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a current ability to:
- Define business case and requirements for product features based on market research, customer feedback, your ideas, and team capabilities.
- Track and integrate current market trends and customer needs into the product development lifecycle.
- Translate customer needs into business and technology solutions with quantifiable business metrics and KPI’s.
- Work directly with customers to define needs, and when necessary, coach them on how to prioritize and integrate those into their long-term goals.
- Manage the details of a complex product suite in order to prioritize the features that best meet customer needs.
- Define and launch large scale products and service platforms
- Think strategically and tactically while using the right metrics and KPI’s to make data-driven decisions.
- Provide product leadership and guidance to scrum teams responsible for your product features.
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Assess value, develop business cases, and prioritize stores, epics, and features to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Define product vision, roadmaps, and growth opportunities.
- Create requirements and translate into feature vision and direction to the scrum team and stakeholders throughout the feature lifecycle.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and work with engineers to ensure proper architecture alignment.
- Ensure that product features have been properly defined and that an adequate amount of work is ready prior to the start of each work period.
- Work closely with Product Directors to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Provide subject matter expertise support to the P97 Professional Services team and its customers throughout the product lifecycle and align needs with current roadmap initiatives.
- Collaborate with internal and external UX (User Experience) experts on use cases, flows, interactions, and customer experience journeys for upcoming product releases.
- Define metrics and KPI’s used to measure the success of the features the team builds.
- 3 years of experience with product management, product ownership, and/or project team leadership
- 3 years of experience working in an Agile environment with in-depth knowledge of Agile processes and principals
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Human Factors, or similar relevant work experience in a product development role required
- Certification: Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) or Pragmatic Marketing Certification (PMC) is a plus
- Strong understanding of common standards (ISO, PCI, and/or GDPR)
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Adaptable to a fast-paced work environment
- Experience working with UX/UI/Marketing campaigns or experience working within a design team is helpful
- Experience creating documentation, use cases, Jira stories, and attending grooming sessions
- Enjoys and has experience working with Project Managers, end customers, and developers (internal and external client facing responsibilities)
- Thrives working in a start-up environment that will challenge you daily
P97 Networks is the leading provider of mobile commerce and digital marketing solutions which power new and emerging daily journeys. When you are looking for fuel, food, parking, charging, or convenience retail—our innovative cloud based mobile commerce platform, PetroZone®, enables mobile payments, customer loyalty programs, and connectivity with the largest universe of gas stations and convenience stores in the US. We focus on creating connected commerce experiences, whether through your connected car, smart phone, or voice enabled devices like Alexa. We are experts at cloud-based payment and loyalty aggregation, identity and security, digital offers and settlement, omni-channel marketing, and data insights.
Every day, we are re-imagining connected consumer experiences and trying to make life’s daily journeys a little bit better for everyone. Convenience, speed, and safety is our mission—and these are the expectations for the new generation of buyers, sellers and anyone looking to conduct commerce during their daily drive. P97 is recognized as a thought leader for enabling digital transformation in the convenience retail and fuels marketing industry, and we take hiring very seriously. We further believe the combination of an experienced team, our passion for technology, and our mutual desire to win—will make us successful together. We trust you will find our company and this opportunity equally compelling.
This job description provides many examples of the types of responsibilities required but is in not intended to be a comprehensive list. The incumbent will complete other job responsibilities as needed which are not specifically described in this document.
P97’s employees are recognized as a thought leader by peers, customers, and others in the industry with a respected reputation both internally and externally. If you want to be the newest member of a vibrant group of technology leaders in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment, then apply online today to start building solutions that customers will love to use and join a company that truly rewards your hard work and values your talented contributions. For a complete list of our open positions, please visit our website at www.P97.com and career center at http://p97.com/careers/.
P97 rewards your hard work with a competitive compensation plan, comprehensive benefits plan, stock options, 401k with a match, PTO package, sponsored sports opportunities, a fun working environment, complementary catered lunches twice a week with a stocked kitchen the rest of the time, education and certification reimbursement, access to an on-site fitness facility, and amazing opportunities for career growth and personal development.
P97 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
No calls or agencies please. P97 Networks, Inc. will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Please note, relocation assistance will not be provided for this position. We thank all respondents for their interest in P97. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Estimated Start Date: Immediate
Location: Houston, Texas
Immediate Supervisor: Product Director – Digital Marketing Platform
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Sign up for the P97 newsletter to stay up to date with news, events, and leading mobile trends.