Customer Service Representative
- Job Title
- Customer Service Representative
- Job ID
- LOS ANGELES, CA 90230
- Other Location
Our client’s mission is to provide innovative, non-invasive aesthetic solutions to their professional medical partners and their patients. They promise to continually look for new ways to build, inspire and develop innovative products and committed partnerships.
Customer Service Representative
We are looking for service-oriented people that are passionate about our products. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for providing unprecedented customer service, interacting with Practitioners, Account Executives and Consumers via phone, email and fax. You will process orders and coordinate shipment and tracking to Practitioners. You will become a product expert and communicate information about our products portfolio, sales promotions and programs to Practitioners and Consumers. You will cooperate daily with multiple departments to resolve customer inquiries or concerns. This job is for you if you are a problem solver, detail-oriented, self-motivated team player. You will be reporting to the Director of Customer Service.
- Ensure the timely and accurate entry of all account orders on a daily basis within deadline parameters.
- Respond to Account Executives and Practitioners’ inquiries related to orders, shipping and billing, and questions about the product lines incoming via phone, email, fax and website and accurately log all contacts in Zendesk.
- Coordinate with Specialist to resolve Practitioners and Consumer concerns regarding technical product questions and medical inquiries. Responsible for escalating incidents to Director of Customer Service when needed.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to be knowledgeable about on-going promotions and special offers, and negotiate with Practitioners during the order process to take advantage of these promotional opportunities to drive incremental sales.
- Process product sample allotments for Account Executives; provide accurate product shipment detail and tracking information.
- Open new accounts utilizing NetSuite platform. Ensure verification of complete account information for new leads.
- Perform ongoing validation of Practitioners credentials quarterly/annually. Update Practitioners’ practice information and upload to Practitioner’s Locator Tool on website.
- Cultivate and nurture new and existing relationships with Account Executives and Practitioner clientele.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in customer service role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn new software.
- Working knowledge of Zendesk and NetSuite / ERP.
- Demonstrated success resolving customer conflict and ability to problem solve.
What’s in it for you?
- Medical and dental benefits.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Flexible work environment.
- Dynamic and dedicated team.
- Casual dress code.
- Free skincare treatments and products!
Sound Like a Good Fit? We’d love to talk to you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.