Culture – Let’s be honest. A handful of firms are on your consideration list. That’s ok. We know that ours is special. Our company was founded on fostering an environment of collaboration, honesty and always doing the right thing. We even have some fun while we’re at it. Culture is our #1 focus and the reason SIG has only 4% attrition when the industry average is closer to 15%.
Location, Location, Location – It’s the number one rule of real estate and we abide by it. Our offices are in some of the best cities in the country. From Santa Monica to Austin to Charleston, it doesn’t get better than that.
Training – If you’re an experienced broker, a new broker, or part of our back-office staff, we make sure you get the training you need to become a net lease expert. Our Junior/Senior Mentorship Training Program ensures you continue to get the ongoing guidance you need to be successful and reach your professional goals.
Convinced that SIG is the right fit? Check out our current openings and apply below or Contact Us to get started.
- Job Title
- Research Analyst
- Position ID
- Santa Monica, CA 90405
- Other Location
Sands Investment Group (SIG), one of the nation’s fastest growing commercial real estate companies, is seeking a Research Associate to support the Managing Director’s brokerage team in the flagship Santa Monica, CA office.
The Managing Director’s brokerage team specializes in net lease commercial real estate properties with specific property type focus on grocery stores, gyms, big box, and entertainment. This role plays a crucial part in capturing market-critical information to enable the team to make informed and high-impact business decisions. Specifically, the Research Associate will scout the commercial real estate market to identify retail tenants and properties to buy and sell based on location, tenancy, square footage, and prior sales history. This is a temporary position with potential for extension based on value-add performance and ongoing needs of the business.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has 1-2 years of experience in an administrative, support, or research role; experience or working knowledge of commercial real estate preferred.
- Is resourceful and tech savvy with a tenacity for information hunting and investigation to find the needle in the haystack.
- Has proficiency in standard platforms including Google Suite, Microsoft Suite, Salesforce CRM databases and research tools. Experience with CoStar, TLO, Realquest, and Peoplefinders a plus.
- Brings strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail (many job postings say it, we really mean it).
- Values business ethics, The Golden Rule, and teamwork; you are both an independent self-starter and collaborative team player who genuinely cares about others.
- Communicates professionally and puts internal colleagues and clients at ease (without being a doormat) when in information-gathering mode.
Sands Investment Group is a commercial real estate brokerage firm that specializes in the buying and selling of net lease properties for private investors and institutions across the United States. Since its founding in 2010, SIG has closed over 1,900 transactions worth more than $4.5B in 48 states. Brokers with the company currently have over $700M in active inventory. As a leader in the industry and the first to offer true sub-product type specialization, the firm’s experience in net lease, retail, office and industrial transactions is unparalleled. Sands Investment Group has offices in Santa Monica, CA, Charleston, SC, Charlotte, NC, Atlanta, GA, and Austin, TX.