- Job Title
- Staff Accountant-Cost
- Job ID
- POMONA, CA 91768-2650
- Other Location
Amsino International is dedicated to providing the highest quality medical products and services at the most competitive prices, creating the best value for our customers worldwide. We believe that complete customer satisfaction in all areas of our operations – product design and development, engineering and technical support, manufacturing, quality control and inspection, shipping and logistics, sales, marketing and customer service – is the key to our success and future growth. Underlying this mission is the recognition that our employees are vital in achieving the company's goals and enhancing our reputation as a world class manufacturer and an innovative leader of high quality and cost-effective medical products.
You have integrity and hold yourself to the highest ethical standards. You have a reputation for excellence and your attention to detail is impeccable. For you, no task is too small or too big, you can do it all. If this sounds like you, we would like to talk to you.
As a Staff Accountant, you will perform cost analyses and preparing budget reports, create detailed reports and present cost-effective solutions and perform month end closing and assist in preparing financial statements. You will also create and maintain financial reports in accordance to GAAP.
We will also rely on your skills and talents to successfully perform the following:
- Collecting cost information and maintaining an expenses database.
- Prepares and reviews product standard cost and intercompany pricing as requested.
- Calculate margins by products and by customers.
- Analyze sales and inventory turnover.
- Work with Director of Finance to calculate operations efficiency, overtime control and raw material usage variance.
- Prepare inventory and production variance analysis.
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly, and annual) cost forecasts.
- Identify and recommend cost-effective solutions.
- Analyze actual costs to budget/standard costs.
- Assist in the annual budget planning and monthly forecast process.
- Performs month end closing and assist in preparing financial statements.
- Works with CPA on annual audit.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with 2 - 3 years being cost accountant.
- Familiar with accounting concepts.
- In-depth understanding of US GAAP rules and regulations.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software and proficiency with Microsoft office.
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
- Strong financial and accounting, analytical, reporting, and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to details.
- Ability to meet deadlines and organize and prioritize tasks.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive pay and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow within the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.