Onboarding Specialist - Accounting | Property Management
- Job Title
- Onboarding Specialist - Accounting | Property Management
- Job ID
- Plano, TX 75093
- Other Location
At ResMan, we are a dedicated, inventive, and passionate customer focused team determined to change the way multifamily professionals interact with their software. Our enterprise class platform continues to garner enthusiasm and advocacy from multifamily leaders because we not only create software people love, we champion the cause of our customers and partners in the industry.
Onboarding Specialists are ultimately responsible for the implementation of the ResMan SaaS platform. An expert in all ResMan applications, Onboarding Specialists direct and execute implementation plans to accurately configure multifamily properties within our platform. This position requires strong accounting acumen, attention to detail, and a strong work ethic. Property management experience is a plus, but is not required.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Leads new customers through ResMan implementation, ensuring the customer’s property data and business processes are configured accurately.
- Creates and manages project plans and teams to ensure project deliverables and customer launch dates are met.
- Establish relationships with our customers to define priorities, capture new requirements, troubleshoot issues or answer questions that may arise.
- Monitor the implementation process for potential issues and escalate as needed to ensure the customer’s needs are met and the implementation process schedule is maintained.
- Prepares customers for post-implementation self-sufficiency through project handoff to assigned Customer 4 Life Partner
- Contributes to the evolution and improvement of the implementation process by providing feedback and sharing ideas that will increase customer satisfaction, drive efficiency or enhance our technical capability.
- Work closely with other functions including product Sales, Development, Product, Support, Training and Business Services to ensure customer needs are met while meeting internal objectives.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (degree in Accounting preferred)
- 2+ years of Accounting Experience
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of SaaS systems preferred; the ability to comprehend highly configurable software.
- Ability to work independently and extended hours, if needed, in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proven time management skills; the ability to manage multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate in a professional, responsive and friendly manner.
- Strong understanding of fundamental and advanced Accounting principals as they pertain to business operations
- Multifamily experience preferred but not required
- Ability to interpret customer business goals, objectives and accountability.
- Demonstrates a professional manner and exhibits commitment to ResMan’s Core Values:
- Own What You Do
- You commit to individual accountability and fulfilling our vision.
- Believe in the Impossible
- We believe everything is possible through creative thinking and exceptional effort.
- Win Together
- We consistently deliver outstanding results through collaborative, supportive and trusted relationships.