The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
|Human Resources Assistant|
- Job Title
- Human Resources Assistant
- Open until filled
- Portland , OR 97204
- Other Location
- Job Class: 106.0
Let’s do great things, together
Founded in Oregon in 1955, Moda is proud to be a company of real people committed to quality. Today, like then, we’re focused on building a better future for healthcare. That starts by offering outstanding coverage to our members, compassionate support to our community and comprehensive benefits to our employees. It keeps going by connecting with neighbors to create healthy spaces and places, together.
Moda Health is seeking a Human Resources Assistant. In this position, the HR assistant will provide customer service to employees and visitors, maintain employee files, database and assists team members in various other HR functions.
1. Provides timely, accurate customer service to employees and visitors while maintaining professionalism and confidentiality.
2. Maintains personnel files by filing, organizing and posting of employee files.
3. Assists HR team members with clerical tasks, such as reference checking, interview set up coordination, etc.
4. Assist with setting up applicant requisition in applicant tracking software, log requisitions and post on recruitment sites as directed.
5. Assists in reviewing payroll applications for accuracy.
6. Process new hire paperwork and conducts employee new hire orientation.
7. Responds to employment verification requests.
8. Performs other duties as assigned
Are you ready to be a betterist?
If you’re ready to make a difference that matters, we want to hear from you. Because it’s time to discover what’s possible.
Together, we can be more. We can be better.
Moda Health seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
- Required Skills
1. High school diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred.
2. A minimum of 6 months experience in a Human Resources department preferred.
3. Type a minimum of 35 wpm net and 135spm proficiency on 10key.
4. Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
5. Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
6. Ability to work well under pressure work with frequent interruptions, shifting priorities and independently.
7. Ability to come into work on time and on a daily basis.
8. Maintain confidentiality, and project a positive and professional business image.