SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER (Oil&Gas)
- Job Title
- SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER (Oil&Gas)
- Job ID
- Pesaro, PS
- Other Location
Albelissa is an international consulting company that offers high value-added services in engineering, IT and technical recruiting.
On behalf of our client international company that operate in the OIL&Gas field as EPC Contractor and with more that 1000 employees, we are looking for a
SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER
- Process simulation experience with HYSYS, Pipenet, SmartPlant P&ID or other process engineering software;
- Sizing and selecting equipment, materials, and process systems.
- Assuming responsibility for risk assessment, including hazard and operability (HAZOP) studies and its related followup;
- Interfacing with Client and vendors to define project scope, resolve technical issues, and assist with preparation of procurement documents.
- Participation in Client/contractor meetings, preparation of meeting minutes and action items lists.
- Assist in the preparation of engineering project proposals.
- Check vendor drawings to insure design accuracy and compliance with specifications.
- Construction support activities including responding to commissioning and as built documents preparation;
- Responsible to plan and conduct independent work regarding the evaluation, selection, application and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures and criteria;
- Preparation and implementation of PFD, H&M balance, P&ID’s, and all the required process calculations and documents.
- Capability to work in a multicultural enviroment
- Aptitude to the coordination of work team;
- Good in English language;
- Good knowledge and practice of IT programs
- Good Knowledge of AutoCAD;
- Knowledge of API, ASME and Oil and Gas Companies’ standards (i.e Shell, Total Aramco);
- Knowledge of Steam Engineering in power plants shall be considered a plus.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering is preferred;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Oil & Gas sector or Power Plant industrial process equipment design.
Economy Offer: will be commensurate with the real experience of the candidate and will be discussed during the interview
- Required Skills
• Capability to work in a multicultural enviroment
• Aptitude to the coordination of work team;
• Good in English language;
• Good knowledge and practice of IT programs
• Good Knowledge of AutoCAD;
• Knowledge of API, ASME and Oil and Gas Companies’ standards (i.e Shell, Total Aramco);
• Knowledge of Steam Engineering in power plants shall be considered a plus.