Corporate Recruiting Specialist (Temp)
- Job Title
- Corporate Recruiting Specialist (Temp)
- Job ID
- Kingwood, TX 77339
- Other Location
There’s a reason Insperity ranks in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 32 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 16 years running.
CORPORATE RECRUITING SPECIALIST
Responsible for creating a “WOW” experience when leading interactions with external and internal customers by consistently exceeding expectations. Under minimal supervision, with independent judgment and decision-making, responsible for recruiting advisement and consulting to assist assigned clients with their short and long-term recruiting strategies, while demonstrating and delivering superior customer service. Works with clients to educate them on the range of recruiting products and services available. Promotes utilization of full recruiting services. Educates clients on compliance issues associated with background checks, pre-employment drug testing, etc.
Under minimal supervision and moderate decision-making:
- Consults with clients to set clear process expectations, determine personnel needs, job specifications, duties, qualifications and skills in order to prepare and implement recruiting efforts.
- Utilizes multiple, creative sourcing techniques in order to source potential candidates.
- Performs pre-employment activities including: generate and screen resumes, conduct phone and/or personal interviews, conducts reference checks to obtain skill, education and salary requirements, coordinate and schedule pre-employment skill testing and personal interviews with clients.
- Prepares and place advertising for client positions including establishment of media goals, objectives and strategies for ad campaign and monitoring of advertising costs.
- Consults with clients and worksite employees involved in a separation to assist with finding new employment for the separated employee.
- Strategic thinking - starts with a conceptual idea or vision and then develop systems, processes and plans that are executable, realistic and results-oriented.
- Business Perspective - aligns Insperity services with client needs through an understanding of business plans and small to medium size business operations from an owner's perspective.
- Interpersonal - uses appropriate methods of dealing with human behavior in a variety of business circumstances.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Three to five years related work experience is required.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Customer service experience in a team environment.
- Interaction with multiple internal and external business units.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective problem solving/decision making.
- Project Management Skills: Experience in managing multiple projects.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs and demonstrated ability to learn other application programs as needed.
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the #1 quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.